It is a fabricated flooring material that is used for flooring. It is very pocket-friendly and easy to install. It comes in different textures, colors, sheets, tiles, and many more.
It is very famous and durable. It changes the complete look of the house.
The difference between the vinyl and hardwood flooring are given below:
Vinyl Flooring – It is durable but it depends on which type of material we use. The possibility of scratches.
Hardwood Flooring– It is long-lasting. The life hardwood flooring is more than vinyl flooring.
Vinyl Flooring – It is waterproof. It is used in the bathroom, kitchen, etc.
Hardwood Flooring – It is not waterproof.
Vinyl Flooring – No wax polishing is required for shining.
Hardwood Flooring – Wax polishing is needed for shining and looks more attractive.
4. DIY Installation
Vinyl Flooring – Yes, It can be easily installed without any professional.
Hardwood Flooring – Professional installation is needed.
Vinyl Flooring – It cannot easily be repaired or restored.
Hardwood Flooring – It can be easily restored.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
1. If we maintain the hardwood flooring properly then it can last for generations.
2. It totally depends on the wood quality and treatment. If the floor is damaged then it can be easily repaired.
3. After the hardwood flooring, the resale value of the house is increased.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
1. It is less expensive than hardwood flooring.
2. It is easy to clean.
3. It is available in a wide variety.
Drawbacks of Hardwood Flooring
1. It is more expensive than vinyl flooring.
2. It is not used in the bathroom and water area.
3. It is not waterproof.
Drawbacks of Vinyl Flooring
1. It depends on its protective coating.
2. It can be easily damaged.
3. It is very costly to repair the damages.